Well done to our apprentice Lewis, who has recently passed his apprenticeship with grade distinction! Over the last year and a half he has been completing his Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification, and last week got the news that we all wanted to hear!
Digital Marketing apprenticeship provides a solid foundation of practical skills, from content creation and web building to social media, email marketing, SEO and PPC, to build competency in fast-paced digital marketing teams.
It also enables the apprentice to:
- Learn the necessary skills to enhance an organisation's digital marketing efforts, and prepare a business for the digital marketplace
- Develop knowledge, skills and behaviours aligned to the Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, being able to apply them in context
It also allows the following qualifications upon successful completion of the programme:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
By employing an apprentice in this sector it has made our business grow by having someone in house who knows more marketing knowledge! We highly recommend if you are a small business you take up on this opportunity as it has helped our business massively!