Here at Footstools Direct, we ensure all our staff are safe that's why all of our staff members have had two doses of the vaccine plus a booster. We also are still working in a COVID secure environment with hand sanitiser available around the workplace, as well as regular deep cleans been put in place. We also are keeping one metre, plus distance from other staff members, and making sure there is ventilation of fresh air flowing through our office space.
As we hand-make all of our products on-site at our Yorkshire factory, we have been taking extra special care to ensure that our skilled craftspeople are safe, protected and have everything they need to make our luxurious stools comfortably.
COVID-19 spread is emotionally challenging for many people, changing day-to-day life in unprecedented ways. All sections of society including our employees should play a role to protect themselves and each other and help prevent further spread of the disease. We urge all our staff members to get a test if they are showing any symptoms before coming into the workplace, as we encourage our customers to do the same. You can book a PCR test through the GOV.UK website.
To reduce your risk of catching coronavirus (COVID-19) or spreading it to other people follow these seven simple steps:
- Get vaccinated
- Meet people outside if possible
- Open doors and windows to let in fresh air if meeting people inside
- Limit the number of people you meet and avoid crowded places
- Wear a face covering when it's hard to stay away from other people – particularly indoors or in crowded places
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean